Dota 2 Behavior Score Improvement
When you need this kind of service?
- When you always queue up with toxic teammates or wait more than 30 mins for 1 match found. It means your account got low behavior score because of other players's reports.
- We are here to help you get your account back to Normal. No more toxic teammates or long waiting queue-time.
- In this season 3, you can easily see your behavior score when you log in Dota 2, check here.
What is the Behavior Score in Dota 2?
- The behavior score is pretty much what it sounds like -- it's a score for your behavior in the game. It's a lot like those grades you received for your behavior in preschool or elementary school -- N for Naughty, G for Great, or something along those lines. It's the same concept here.
- If you are a mean or toxic player, you’ll have a low behavior score. If you’re a nice and friendly player you’ll have a high behavior score. The max behavior score is 10,000. No one knows precisely how the game calculates this score, but more than likely it has something to do with commends and reports.
Why you need to improve your Behavior Score?
- Valve uses this behavior score to match players together when they queue up for games. So if you’re determined to be a toxic player have a low behavior score, you’ll be grouped up with similar people.
- So if your score is low, you have to improve your behavior score to meet good teammate and decrease the match queuing time.
- Normal means You are either A+, A, B+ or B. It only shows a grade if you are below B
- The scoring is Normal, C-, C, C+,D+,D, F
- If your Score is D or F, your account will be in Shadow Ban and the queue time is always around 40-60 mins for 1 match.