Skip to content
- To boost customer's MMR or do dota services, we have to log in customer's accounts.
- Many customers asked us whether they have to turn off steam guard / disable mobile authenticator or not. The answer is no, they don't need to turn off steam guard or disable mobile auth.
- Here is the way we log in customer's accounts without keep asking them about steam guard code or mobile auth code.
EMAIL STEAM GUARD CODE
- If customer's account has steam code from email, we will log in their accounts on our office computer.
- You will need to provide us steam code once when we start boosting your account. We won't log out till we finish your order.
MOBILE AUTHENTICATOR CODE
- As you know the mobile auth code is changing every 10 seconds.
- To be able to log in customer's account without asking them the code for each time we work, we will generate back-up codes list in customer's account.
- This is how we generate back-up codes list for our boosters: