Dota 2 Calibration Service
New Update 7.33: NEW FRONTIERS
- New ranking algorithm: Glicko.
- All players will be placed back into a short calibration mode, initially seeded by their previous rank.
- Calibration is no longer a fixed number of matches. Instead, a player is considered calibrated whenever their Rank Confidence is above a certain threshold.
- Upon calibration, it is likely that you will end up with a different medal than you had before. However, even if your medal changes significantly, you should expect to be matched with players of a similar skill level.
- Matches will no longer have a fixed MMR gain/loss. It will be variable based on a number of factors, including the Ranks and Rank Confidence of the participants. However, we will cap the gain/loss per match to prevent particularly negative outcomes.
- A player's Rank Confidence will slowly lower over time if the player does not play matches.
What we do & Our guarantee:
- Our experts (6,000 - 8,000 MMR boosters) will get you the best possible result you can get through calibration.
- The price of calibration service bases on your Last Season Rank & Rank Confidence.
- Winrate: 70 - 100% (Check our results)
- Time to completion: 36 hours for Full Calibration
Need-to-know about Calibration Service
1. New ranking algorithm called Glicko:
- Glicko System will have different priorities to deter your new rank: Teamplay performance and personal activities within the game.
- It will buff the MMR if it determined you're playing outside of the current skill bracket to get you to your bracket faster. And reverses.
- We do not guarantee about medal, we only guarantee about the winrate of calibration. You can see our results
2. Which medal I will get after re-calibration?
- We do not guarantee about medal, we only guarantee about the winrate of calibration. You can see our results here: click
- Yes we will give you full refund if our winrate is lower than 40% for 10 TBD games.
- Currently we still have high load on re-calibration orders. You have to wait at least 36 hours after payment for the start of calibration.
- You can choose the Instant Start option, we will start calibrating your account within 8 hours after your payment.
- It's normal because of the changes in new medal ranked system (more info). Valve removed 0 star medal and the medal cap is higher. Last season, you only need to reach 4.8k to be Divine 0, but in this new season, your mmr is 5.0k but your medal will still be Ancient 5.
6. What affect your starting MMR?
- Your MMR is being calculated from level 1 until the last calibration game, it means that not only 10 calibration games will be deciding your final MMR but every game that you played since level 1. Of course calibration games have much more impact than regular games.
- Performance - Your performance in the game will build up your rank confident and give you the best rank that befit your current performance.
- History matches - All your games you played since your account was created will affect your MMR bracket.
- High KDA Rate – Try to get a lot of kills and assists while having low death count.
- High Hero Damage – You have to participate in every battle and deal high damage to heroes.