Dota 2 Calibration Service
- First 10 calibration games are very important for calculating your final seasonal MMR & Medal.
- Our experts (6,000 - 8,000 MMR boosters) will get you the best possible result you can get through calibration.
- Entering the season, all players will be able to earn a new Rank Medal on their profile that represents their highest performance level for the current season.
- A Seasonal Rank Medal never decreases in rank once you’ve achieved it. Initial calibration games will be seeded roughly based on your previous skill.
Guarantee & Results
- Winrate: 70 - 100% (Check our results)
- Time to completion: 36 hours for Full Calibration
- GPM, XPM: 600 - 1200 average
F.A.Q1. Which medal I will get after re-calibration?
- We do not guarantee about medal, we only guarantee about the winrate of calibration. You can see our results here: click
- Yes we will give you full refund if our winrate is lower than 40% for 10 TBD games.
- Currently we still have high load on re-calibration orders. You have to wait at least 36 hours after payment for the start of calibration.
- You can choose the Instant Start option, we will start calibrating your account within 8 hours after your payment.
- It's normal because of the changes in new medal ranked system (more info). Valve removed 0 star medal and the medal cap is higher. Last season, you only need to reach 4.8k to be Divine 0, but in this new season, your mmr is 5.0k but your medal will still be Ancient 5.
5. What affect your starting MMR?
- Your MMR is being calculated from level 1 until the last calibration game, it means that not only 10 calibration games will be deciding your final MMR but every game that you played since level 1. Of course calibration games have much more impact than regular games.
- Winrate - Of course winrate will affect the medal / mmr after calibration.
- History matches - All your games you played since your account was created will affect your MMR bracket.
- High KDA Rate – Try to get a lot of kills and assists while having low death count.
- High Hero Damage – You have to participate in every battle and deal high damage to heroes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.