FAQ - Dota Services
Frequently Asked Questions about Dota Services
1. How does it work?
- You pay us for improving your performance in ranked games.
- You give us your username and password and we play on your account. After we receive your payment and user information, one of our Boosters with at least 6,000 MMR will begin to boost your account.
- Our boosters have the experience and motivation required to deliver your order at the highest possible standards!
2. Is it safe?
Yes, of course.
- Your information will be 100% secure and kept safe.
- Additional security measures that no other site uses.
- Only our company members will play in your accounts and nobody else.
3. What makes sure my account and items are safe?
- Our reputation is more important than your items or account.
- We are much more interested in keeping our customers happy and satisfied that can come back to us again or recommend our services to their friends.
- Moreover, stealing your account would be impossible if your account is secured by mobile authenticator or family mode. To make yourself feel comfortable by giving us detailed information of your account, we encourage you to use the full advantages of Valve's mobile authentication system or family sharing mode.
- We do not require to disable your steam guard or mobile authenticator while using our service.
4. Can I have my steam guard and mobile auth enabled?
- Yes you can. If you decide to keep your mobile authenticator enabled during the boost, you will have to take the responsibility to provide our booster with codes to access your account every time he logs in.
- Failure to provide the codes to access your account at the time our booster logs in will increase the time to complete your order.
- If you decide to use only your steam guard, then you will have to provide us the code only once.
5. How long will you work on my account to get my desired rating?
- We aren't in a position to say how long exactly your account will be worked on. It depends on a few things that we have no control under such as the size of your order, the current amount of orders and the availability of our players.
- Normally our boosters are able to boost 200 - 300 MMR / day. It means we can finish 1,000 MMR boosted in your account within 3 - 4 days.
6. Can I play on my account while you’re working on it? Or can I watch your work?
- Yes but before the game you will need to check if a booster isn’t currently playing on your account. After you’ve made sure that no booster is playing on your account, you can pause your order.
- Remember that you can play all game modes apart from ranked solo MMR Or you can spectate live games while your account is boosting. You can learn the way they play too. It will be good for you.
7. I’ve made my payment, what now?
- After you made your payment, you will receive an email from our system and another email from our support team. You just need to follow our instructions via email.
- All you have to do is wait and check daily progress report, once your order is done we will inform you.
8. I don’t have a PayPal account or Visa / Master Card, can I use a different payment method?
Yes we accept other payments like: Webmoney, Skrill, Bank Transfer, Western Union, Dota 2 Items, Steam wallet code.
See more our Payment Methods here
9. After payment, how long I have to wait for booster?
- You won't have to wait long, it usually takes only 15 - 30 minutes for arranging booster to your account
- We provide the fastest MMR service, we are sure that there is no boosting site working faster than us!
10. I paid for your services, but I’m not happy with them. Can I get a refund?
- Yes, write to us through the contact form. The case will be solved by the administrator.
11. I have a question which I can’t find in the FAQ, how can I ask it?
You can ask us the question through the contact form or check here