TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You are getting only our time to help you with your gameplay in Dota 2, CS:GO, Valorant & more games that we are offering.
- There are a lot of different ways to pay for our service.
- We start rank boost after receiving payment. We never do it before getting paid so we don't do any free test games.
- We can't tell you how long it will take. It depends on a few things: the size of your order, the current amount of orders and the availability of our players. Sometimes it can take a couple of days and sometimes it can be done in few hours.
- We can refuse service to anyone.
- If our boosters offer you service that VikingDOTA provides, without using the website (private boosting) and you have proof of that – please contact us and we will make sure you get an appropriate reward for that.
- Read the FAQ before you decide to make an order. Most of the questions about rank boost are answered there.
- Please contact us after making a payment please so we can speed up the transaction or to ask us any questions or if you have complaints or remarks.
- Playing ranked / competitive games during boosting service is prohibited and can end in cancellation of your order.
- We boost matchmaking, however in some cases (when we decide your boost is impossible to do) we reserve right to stop the service until your account is prime.
- Remember that if you are about to cheat us (ex. charge back the payment) we are reporting your account to Valve support. That leads to permanent ban of your account.
- Due to the nature of VikingDOTA’s products (non-tangible digital goods), it is not possible to “return” the product therefore we DO NOT offer refund after purchase is made. If your order has not started you are eligible for a partial refund (60%) or store credit for the amount paid to us.
- Once the service has started, you are no longer eligible to receive a refund. If service is not completed by Vikingdota.com you have the right to receive store credit fitting what is missing from your service.