Auto Chess Rank System
- In Auto Chess there are six main ranks: Pawn, Knight, Bishop, Rook, King, and Queen. We do not have exact info on the player base distribution, but from personal experience I believe most of the players are placed at Knight and probably in the lower area of Bishop.
- In order to achieve a better rank it is necessary to fight at least equally strong players, but the automatic matchmaking is very limited, so you will find mostly Knights in your games. For this reason, many Bishops tend to organize private lobbies.
- The first 4 ranks are divided into 9 sub-ranks, and each one is indicated in the API with a certain level, for a total of 38.
- The MMR section in the table shows the MMR range needed to acquire a specific rank.
- I don’t know if there are already King and Queen players in the game, but 3,400 is the maximum numerical score attainable at the moment.